Some one asked for additional directions for how I made this purse........Here are a few pointers to get you started.
- Use crochet hook G
- I used the #18 Nylon in Red
- chain 42
- SC in 2nd chain from the hook and in next 40 SC
- Repeat 21 times - turn- 22 total rows of SC - this will get you the square base for the purse.
- Row 23 - 1 sc in 1st sc, add 1 tab with 2 sc in tab and next 2 SC., SC in next SC. Add another tab. Evenly space 13 tabs along on side with 2 sc in each tab. You will have 13 tabs for the front and back of purse.
- For each side you will need 7 tabs evenly spaced.
- Once you have the bottom row of tabs crocheted on, you will then make the front panel, each side panel and then the back panel. I made this purse doing individual sides and then SC the panels together.
- Each purse row is 16 tabs high.